Saturday, October 13, 2018

Their Bride (Marriage Lottery # 3) by Stasia Black & A.S. Green

As far as the characters go Vanessa has by far been my favorite among the women characters. Logan: I get he was grieving but it had been years and Vanessa deserved to be treated better than that. Cam came around pretty quick in the beginning of the story, and it was pretty obvious that his attitude was just a front. Riordan: I had trouble figuring that character out. The decent guys of the group seemed to be Ross and Michael. This was my favorite book in the series so far. Had a surprise at the end of the book. This book Rates a 5 ***** for me like most if not all of the books in this series I have read so far and I can't wait to start the new one with Drea's story, with her attitude about the Marriage lottery this one will be an amusing read I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment