Monday, February 4, 2019

Bear Naked Yoga by Blaine Thomas

Rob growled, a deep rumble coming from his chest. He pulled my ankles up to his shoulders and readied his massive manhood in his hand. 
Yoga is peaceful. Yoga is natural. Yoga brings you spiritual balance. 

Bullshit. Whoever said that never went to my yoga class and never did it with a body like mine. I strained, pushed, pulled and grimaced through it with sweat pouring down my body. And I had to do it all with the stunning Bear Shifter Robert watching me. His golden eyes, undressing me as I bent over in front of him. You now how hard it is to not get a boner with him in the room? 

So when I got a private invitation, I decided to man up and take a chance. Ok, I had the help of quite a bit of liquor, but that's beside the point. The point is, I went. 

And...he had a friend. Yes, it was going to be a good night.

Finally a book I can give a good review to 😊 this book rates a 4 **** for me. It was a good quick read. Now for those who don't particularly like books about gay men or gay men sex scenes this book isn't for you. I intend on checking out this author some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment