Thursday, December 6, 2018

Tempting the Beast (Breeds #1) by Lora Leigh

Callan Lyons is a genetic experiment. One of six fighting for freedom and the survival of their Pride. Merinus Tyler is the reporter who will tempt him, draw him, until the fury of the "mating frenzy" locks them into a battle of sexual heat there is no escape from.

Deception, blood, and the evil Genetics Council are hot on their trail. Callan will use his strength to try and save them both...and do all in his power to keep his woman in the process.


This book was a page turner I had trouble putting down. It has been a while since I have felt that with a new author. One thing I gotta say about this book though is in my opinion this book is for those readers who are 18 or older. Also those who don't mind intimate details on sex between couples. This book rates a 5 ***** for me and I will continue with the series. The one thing I am not sure about is whether or not I will like that this series seems to follow a different couple each book. Look forward to continue the series and find out if it keeps me as enthralled.

No comments:

Post a Comment